So remember how mom always said to be sure and scrub behind your ears when you are in the tub as a kid? (at least my mom and grandma always did). Well who's around to tell me to be sure and wash behind Kenzie's ears? I'm telling you...parenting needs a manual. On sunday i was holding my sweet baby and was looking at her ears and cleaning out the inside, and then realized, ECK! what's that BEHIND her ears!?! Oh yeah....3 months worth of gook. LOL So needless to say, i now realize that i have nobody to tell me to do that for her....I'M THAT MOM now!?!?! ACK!
ok random thought concluded.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Who tells me?
Posted by Becca at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I won't even tell you the places that have gone forgotten on my body, since I can only do bird baths and not really shower (in how long now?). I eventually find out what has been missed and it's, well, yuck!
LOL yummmmm. hehe
Post a Comment