Ok well i wasn't gonna post the 'yucky' pics of birthing Kenzie....but per Hetties' request...let's take a little walk down memory lane shall we? ((warning....this will be a photo overload!!))
we all remember this little lady right??
And this is what ensued!!
Hubby by my side while i was on sleepy meds. Happy times. :)
ANd then blah blah blah 19 hours passes by and then WHAM! A baby!!
Awww so cute!! lol
The proud daddy!! and then the proud mommy!!
and then there is a video that only people who have birthed a baby should watch...Vanessa....turn away...you will NEVER have children if you watch this...i repeat...turn away NOW!
Monday, April 6, 2009
I wasn't gonna....
Posted by Becca at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the warning! lol.
yep- my baby making days are FAR FAR away!!!!
I like the pic of you and Joel sleeping side by side holding hands. How cute. That's what me and Sean do every night. I sure do miss cuddling with him in our Cal King at home.
You are brave. I don't think I could have all those extra people in there filming. I think doc, nurses and Sean would be about it. No video, no cameras till a little later, no moms, dads, etc! I am shy like that though, even though modesty has gone right out the window during this whole hospital stay. I often wonder if I will get my sexy back! HA!
Now, those are "real!" hee hee
Post a Comment