So today i went to my 2nd to last Dr. appt. HURRAY! Joel was able to come with me this time but i have to say that he was less than thrilled since he got home at about 6:30am and my appt was at 10:45am. Anyways....they did the regular stuff...NST and weight and such...i only gained 1/2 a pound this time so that's great. Looks like my total weight gain is going to end at 145 lbs or less so thats only 30 lbs on the dot! I'm so proud of myself!! :) The doc also did the first 'checking' of everything...baby is laying extremely low so she is totally engaged, and i'm dialted about 1 cm. Hopefully with some effort on my part, that number will increase in the next 2 weeks greatly, LOL. The 'checking' hurt like HELL so i'm not looking forward to doing it again next week, and baby let me know that she was displeased as well. Oh well...next appt on Monday is my last appt and then i'll go in for her birth!! Joel and I are both SOOO anxious to meet her.
This past weekend was pretty uneventful otherwise...Joel had to work every day but Saturday so i spent some time shopping with my MIL and his aunt. We got a really cute little vinyl peel off thing with a quote for Kenzie's wall that is ADORABLE! It says 'Some people dream of angels, I hold one in my arms.' So Joel and I put that up over the weekend. I love it!!
Other than that i have nothing to really say...so yeah. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! We will be busy with a party or get together on the 31st, 1st, and 2nd so we'll see how long I last through all of those!! hehe
Monday, December 29, 2008
2nd to last dr. appt...
Posted by Becca at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment