Ok ok i know it's been a while since i last posted but I'm back. I'm starting to get some sort of energy back now so i'm not just coming home to go to bed.
Tomorrow morning is our ultrasound and i'm really excited. All of my worries have pretty much ceased since nothing 'worrysome' has happened in over 2 weeks now, and my nausea is full blown, which is a good sign. So yay!
As for Joel and I...we are doing well. We spent most of the past weekend at home just relaxing around the house. We will be having a house warming party on July 5th so we are slowly working out way toward getting ready for that. I wanted to have some painting and wallpaper removal done, but with a baby on the way, i think the home improvements will take a back seat to baby preparations.
Lilly has had issues with fleas for the past few days. Dini (cat) got a few fleas and brought them into the house, and Lilly is allergic to them, so having just one flea throws her into a fit with hives and biting and scratching. So we are trying to nurse her through that. :( Poor girl.
Well that's us for now. I'm off to relax and watch some tv with my pups! Wish me luck tomorrow....the hardest part about ultrasounds is having to drink like 2 gallons of water and then they press on your bladder for 30 mins to get a good view. PAINFUL!! LOL
Monday, June 9, 2008
I'm back!
Posted by Becca at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck today. I start my first day at my new job today! YAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment