CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello!!!!!

Hello again! I'm terrible at writing here i know. I need to start writing more soon though because it's sorta like a pregnancy journal on here too. Nothing new and exciting to report this week yet though. I don't have another Dr. appt until mid July and even then it will just be a simple check-up, but by then we should be able to hear the heartbeat through the doppler thingy, which will be awesome to hear again. I'm seriously considering renting one of those for like $20 p/mo. just because it's so cool to hear.

Anyways....Joel and I had a fun filled weekend last weekend. We had his office party at Churchill Downs on Saturday, but it was bitter-sweet. We had fun and all but unfortunately i 'got' to see what real horse racing is about. Though the horses appear to be treated very well...it's only until they hit the track. 2 more horses broke their legs and had to be put down in the 3 hours that we were there. SO that sucks and i'm even more opposed to the 'sport' now. But the party was fun. Then we had lunch with another couple from our new church after the Sunday morning service and that was nice. Then we had a cookout in the afternoon with friends. So overall we had some good times, but are also looking forward to a relaxing weekend full of nothingness this weekend ahead.

Well that's about it for me i guess. Keep baby in your prayers but everything appears to be doing well. I can't wait until baby actually has an appetite because i really miss eating. :(

1 comments:

HB said...

We usually have at least one euthanasia a day at work. It is bittersweet, as well. Good that the animal is not suffering anymore, but so sad that we have killed them in our clinic and the owners are always really upset (of course)! I don't think this part of the job will ever get any easier.