CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Get your mind out of the gutter! We're 1/2 way through the week, over the hump. It's all downhill from here. =) in a good way.


Work was pretty simple and laid back today. I got an urge to be lazy starting around 3:30 so I really just pretended to be busy for about 1 1/2 hours.

It was japanese style dinner tonight. Zucchini/carrots/chicken all grilled up together...mmm. And now here I sit. I plan to look into some of the sites that Sean passed over my way, later tonight (thanks! btw)

The dogs are driving me crazy...as always. They want to eat every bird in a 5 mile radius of our house.


My dad texted me today, which wasn't too surprising. He talked to Rachel yesterday, and kind of 1/2 apologized, for causing her pain that is, not for anything else. I know that he wants to reach out to us kids more and try to have a real relationship, but i don't know if i'm even ready for that yet. I should probably be an atheist axe murdering psycho by now, so i guess i'm not doing too badly, but i still have a lot of unresolved issues over the whole divorce. You'd think that your parents divorcing after you're grown and out of the house wouldn't affect you much, but man o man it does. =( well that's enough moping.


I am beginning to see signs of spring! The people who lived in this house before us, really weren't 'handy-men', but they were gardeners. We have 3 or 4 flower beds that are starting to spring back to life now and it's going to be exciting to see what pops up. So far we have what we think will be tulips in the back yard, some pretty little purple flowers by the front door, and these weird little purple bud pineapple looking things in the front yard by the driveway. (see pic).


I'm excited to see what else pops up as it seems to be something new every day. And soon...my Japanese Maples will grow leaves and be beautiful!


Well thats it for me! Hasta!

2 comments:

sbrewner said...

Glad to be of service. Let me know if you have any questions about those sites. I'll try to help any way I can. Be sure to do the hits4pay one. I am working the most on that one. I'm up to 52 cents!!! I think it will grow more soon. I'm just convincing others how much it will work. It takes a little time so just be patient and follow the instructions. :) Take care and still hoping for good news with J

HB said...

Hey sweetheart. We looked at the sites you sent us last night. We saw some really gorgeous homes, most of them historic, a lot of character and huge, but not pricey. Maybe we will find ourselves in IN someday. I would love to live near ya'll. I need to come check the area out since I have never been to IN before.

I know all about divorce. Unfortuntely, I don't think it will ever be something I get over. My parents divorced when I was 5, so you would think the same, that it would not affect me as much, especially since I don't even remember them being married, but it affects me daily. That is why I strongly loathe divorce.

Allie's new thing is barking. She never used to speak at all. Now, she barks at nothing all the time, which usually startles us, since she has no reason to be barking. This morning, she woke us up at 4 am barking at, you guessed it, nothing!