So this will be a short blog day since i'm at work already, hopefully 'the man' won't catch me. =) But it's still early anyways so i don't have to 'work' for another 5 minutes.
We got some great news on our taxes yesterday. We filled out our W4's wrong earlier this year so we were going to owe nearly $1000 AGAIN! But luckily we were able to deduct our moving expenses and we owe less than $400 now, SUCH a relief, plus Indiana has state taxes and we are getting back over $400 from that, so really we are breaking even once it's all done with. We are so happy and it's such a burden lifted off of our shoulders. God really helped us out on this one, as usual. =) I need to learn to trust God more. I always freak out when things like this happen, but God always seems to pull us through and things work out. I should listen to Joel more often too, he always tells me not to worry so much. I'm such a 'stresser' (if that's even a word, which i doubt it is) when it comes to life in general. I freak out about everything and worry about it until i know the actual outcome. I know that this causes all sorts of health problems and really can't be good for me while we are trying to have kids, but i really am working on it. Everytime i feel it coming on i just take a deep breath, and try to push it to the back of my mind so that i don't dwell on it. ugg.
Well it's time to get to work now, i just wanted to share the good news. Off to enjoy my carmel frappaccino now. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
I will leave you with my favorite picture of the pig dog boy....=)


2 comments:
Yay about your taxes! I was so stressed about ours too. We had sent them to our accountant in Jan or Feb and she still had not done them as of yesterday and not really good about keeping us updated on what was going on with them. Plus, we weren't sure if we would owe $ or what. WELL, she called last night and they are done and we are getting a return of 1400.00!!!!!! YAY! Plus the stimulus package of 1200.00. Not bad! Ya'll will get that, too, ya know!
I am the same way. Such a worry wart and very stressed all the time. I stress about things that haven't even happened or things about our future or whatever. It's like I don't have anything to stress about so my brain finds stuff to stress about. It's weird. I am trying to overcome this as well. And as you said, God always comes through no matter what in ways we never know and he will never let us down. I try to pray, laugh, take deep breaths, etc. It is hard, but I have got to get over it.
Happy Tuesday!
I think Hettie summed it up pretty good. Have a nice day. Don't stress!
Post a Comment