Well apparently the more time i have at home, the less i blog! Sorry! I've probably disappointed my 2 followers. Sorry Hettie and Nessa. LOL
So let's see here....updates.....Kenzie's tooth did finally come in and we don't feel any others that are imminent but the one right next to her current bottom tooth should be next i think. And so we wait...
I'm loving my new job at the bank. I missed working with real people and interacting with them. PLUS working in a small town it seems like every customer at the bank is a best friend of one of the tellers or managers or something. It's funny to see how differently they react then people in the 'big city.' I am also LOVING being at home ever other day and most of Weds. Kenzie and I are getting to play and snuggle more and i get to see and hear her laugh more which is always great. She has the cutest little laugh in the world and with that one little tooth it's just the best. If i laugh at her she'll laugh back at me. A big change from her early laughs that came maybe once a month. She loves to 'dance,' that is...bounce up and down anytime there is anything resembling music. This child will be into music in one way or another, whether she gets the voice from her mom or musical instrument talent from her dad she'll do something i think!
As for Joel....he's doing well in school and with me being home now i can wake him up so he doesn't sleep through his alarm anymore. That helps in not missing classes! I also get to cook him lunch every day which saves him time and makes me feel good. I get such a 'thrill' from my part-time SAHM 'work'. On Tuesday i got up before Kenzie and mopped the floor and did dishes and cooked her eggs and us waffles...all before 8am. LOL. Weds. since i worked a half day i relaxed all night, but this morning i got back onto schedule and cleaned and did laundry and organized Kenzie's stuff again.
I am NOT looking forward to work tomorrow all the much but at the same time it is sort of nice to get out of the house every other day. The worst part is that the day is so long. 8am to 5:30 with only a 30 min. break! Ack! BUT i enjoy the work and the people and environment so it's all good.
This weekend Joel has planned a little hiking trip with some of the guys from church. The weather isn't looking so hot though so i dunno if it will happen. It's going to be like 50 and rainy in the afternoon...yikes. Sunday will be church and then Autumn on the River. It's another local festival street vendor thing down here. Should be fun and the whole family is all going...MIL, Joel's 2 aunts and us. I was really hoping that our GI Bill money would come in on time to have some extra spending money for the event but that doesn't appear to be happening :(. Oh well...we're still relying on God to get it for us and provide. Joel's school appears to have been paid so i would THINK that our money would be on the way soon. I HOPE!
I'm watching the old re-runs of The Office right now and this show is friggin high larious. LOL. :)
anywho....it's freezing outside but LUCKILY since it's PINKTOBER day tomorrow i get to wear jeans and a pink shirt to work. How great! However...i will have to search for something pink and warm. haha. I don't have many sweaters as is, much less pink ones. Hmm......
well I'm off to relax after a busy day chasing a fussy baby. Kenzie has gotten addicted to her paci and if it's not in her mouth she fusses or screams or just jabbers. It's fine and cute for a while but after 12 hours it starts to wear on ya....so i occassionally give in and let her have it. I'm trying to get her down to using it for just bedtime and in the car...but it's rough. We still have time though.
anyways...i'm outtie!
Eating marshmallows....
Pig jammy bottom!
This is Kenzie and the other little girl from church. She is like 18 mos old and the two wear the same diaper size. She also has decided that Kenzie isn't allowed to play with any toys. She always says NO BABY!!
Kenz's fall outift
Kenzie watching tv with her new elephant from G-Ma!
I thought this was funny. This is our video monitor and the extent of what i usually see of Kenzie while she is sleeping. It's just a BUTT and some feet. I assume she's alive and go back to sleep. :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Oops!
Posted by Becca at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yah, thanks for finally posting! Sheesh!
Video monitor pic is too cute!
Ry's one tooth is almost all the way through and he has two more buds!
Love the pig bottom and "no baby"! lol
Hope u get the $ soon!
Have a great weekend!
Glad ur job is going well!
AND finally, never seen The Office, but a show Sean wants to get into. :)
I got into The Office just recently and i love it!
Post a Comment