CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hiiii!



So Kenzie's big landmark this week is saying HI and waving. Well sorta. SHe clasps her hand open and closed and says Hiiiii! She'll pretty much do it until she gets a reply too. It's sooooo cute.

These past few weeks i don't feel like i've relaxed for more than 10 mins at all. All weekend we were busy last week, and then this weekend will be the same i think. I'd actually just love to sit at home for one day and do absolutely nothing....but alas....things to do. AND when i am at home during the day all i do is clean since we've been too busy for a weekend cleaning session. It's exhausting. Today i took Kenzie out to KOHLS to use up $20 in KOHLS dollars i was given but it was a bust. I ended up getting a comfy pair of sweat pants....justified since i am home so much more now...a little silver ring with 2 hearts on it, and a little fleece sweater for Kenz. I walked that WHOLE store and couldn't find anything that i REALLY wanted. TONS of cute clothes for Kenz but i was strictly told that it was for me. Even though i broek that rule with the $4 sweater for Kenz. Shhhh don't tell.

Anywho...things are going well although we are still waiting on our FLIPPING money from the GI Bill. Tomorrow is my last hope...if it's not in tomorrow then we're going to have to call our mortgage company and talk to them because the month without a paycheck, and now the $15,000 per year pay cut without the gov't help we were depending on is REALLY hitting hard. :( I'm really praying that this comes through for us but it's just looking like slim to none chances. sigh. Please GOD provide a way for us.

Anywho...on to happier things....the weather is great, the fall leaves are gorgeous... and I'm loving life as a part time SAHM. Joel and I are getting to spend time together and eat together, even if it is only like 90 mins a day. Kenzie has learned to throw a ball so she'll sit on the floor and throw a big ball to you. She thinks it's the greatest and will clap everytime that she throws it to you. So cute.

Kenzie is set to get her swine flu vaccine on Tuesday next week. I'm nervous about it. It's not so much the vaccine that i don't trust because it's just a variation on the regular vaccine thats been around for years, but i'm worried of her reactions to it and if she'll get any signs of sickness or anything. Sometimes that happens. BUT with as many kids in our area that have swine flu...i feel like it's in Kenzie's best interest to get it for her.

Uhmmm....i don't have much of anything else to write about so i guess i'll wrap this thing up. Ok....bye bye!

1 comments:

HB said...

I've missed you! :(