So if you know me (and I assume that you do otherwise you wouldn't be reading my blog) you know that I was FINALLY offered a job with the New Washington State Bank in Sellersburg today. I applied back in March and interviewed 2x and things looked great, all ready to get an offer, and then nothing. Gave up on that. Then they called me last Friday and told me about a great job....heard nothing for 3 days, then they told me the position was filled from within....THEN they told me about the other job and i said SURE why not. Since i was off for Kenzie's appt on Monday anyways i scheduled the interview for that afternoon. Went in, everything went great, and today while waiting for a phone call, i checked my email and there it was....a job offer. I was so psyched so i typed up my 2 week notice ASAP, turned it in, and spread the news. Everyone is saying they will miss me at work but are happy for me getting to be home more. I'm so excited!
But for the record....Kenzie's appt on Monday was no fun. Well...ok yeah it was. We laughed the whole time because my daughter is a medical mystery. We thought she had hemorrhoids, but no....neither doctor we saw knew what it was. They suspect it's perhaps infantile perianal pyramidal protrusion. How about them apples huh? LOL. We hope to be seeing a surgeon soon for advice on what to do with this now. Sometimes they hurt Kenzie, and sometimes they dont...so i don't know what to do now.
In other news....here is the pic i was trying to post before of Kenzie on her rocking caterpillar...
Tonight i made Kenzie some easy mac to practice her pincher grasp and eating skills...i thought she was doing great...until i picked her up and saw that practically every noodle ended up in her lap. Oh well...she had fun and it was fun to watch her eat...
Gotta feed the puppies too...
Now Kenzie is resting peacefully in bed now and i really need to wash some bottles so i really should go.........watch me go.................here i go......................i swear really.........................
ok i really don't have anything else to say so i'll go. BYEEEEE!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Part Time here I come!!!
Posted by Becca at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I don't have a comment, but I was here. :)
Post a Comment