This blog is more of a 'journal' than anything else to me. I'm a loser and often go back and read my own blog and reflect. LOL. I'm nuts.
I wanted to mark this past weekend though, before all of the sickness hoopla happened, because Kenzie said her first word. Kenzie said 'mommom.' She was getting laid down for a diaper change, which she never really enjoys, and so she was fussing. Out came the grunts and gripes and then came mommom. She reached her little arms out to me. I laughed and smiled and said yeah mommom. I looked at Joel and we both smiled assuming that it was a fluke and mommom just came out between blabideeblabberboomomom. But then she kept fussing and did it 2 more times. 3 times my people, is no accident. :) She did it again on Sunday night and it was just music to my ears. Yay for wordage!
Outside of that...hmmm...not much new! I hooked my old cell phone memory card up to the computer to look at the old pics on there and there were a bunch of Kenzie as a newbie. Where did that baby go? It's like two different people! Crazy! So for tonight we'll have some new and some old pics....here we go...
Now... (pardon the uber crappy picture quality...i'm a slacker and the camera batteries died and i haven't replaced them...so camera phone is as good as it gets...)
In her Auntie onesie...
Sitting in a restaurant highchair for the first time...
And this one was just taken tonight...i keep trying to put Kenzie down into the crawling position so help her learn how...but this is what i got...
The girl refuses to bend her legs, so she just sat there with her bottom up in the air until she got mad and cried for me to fix it. LOL
And now for the flashback...
Heading home from the hossy...little itty bitty baby
In her take me home outfit a few days later...
I love the ears!!!
and again sans NUK
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
mommom
Posted by Becca at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
cute pictures! The time goes so fast! Ryan turned 3 months old yesterday! It flew by!
yay for her 1st word!
Post a Comment