So since this is like my pregnancy journal and i post all of the changes here i thought i'd post real quick about my new adventures with Mr. Braxton-Hicks. While Joel and I were grocery shopping this past weekend i got a really strong hard cramp like sensation and had to stop and lean over the cart for a few mins. It kind of worried me but it went away shortly after. Then last night while in bed it hit me again. I can only assume that this is the braxton-hicks contractions starting to kick in...and man they pack a mean punch. They only last a minute or two but it does not feel so good. My stomach just gets sorta all tied up in knots and i have to sit/lay down/curl up in the fetal position to make them go away. I tell you what I'm sooooo for the epidural when it comes time to deliver. I mean these things are manageable but 8 hours of them every few mins......God help me....God save Joel.
:)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Hello Mr. Hicks...Mr Braxton-Hicks
Posted by Becca at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel my uterus enlarging and things moving around and growing and shifting and it does not always feel so good. That's for sure!
LOL yeah it's almost like your period is coming but it's not. :) And you only have 9 months left!! :)
Post a Comment