CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

AAAHHHH!

I am in just the most un-wreckable good mood today!! At 4:00 today i have my BIG u/s and i'm just PSYCHED! It started yesterday on my way home from work....i was just dancing to crazy music the whole hour drive home. Then i got home and cleaned the carpets, the living room, and the kitchen/dishes...everything i wanted to get done this weekend so now i can relax. PLUS...my friend Jami had her baby yesterday at the same hospital as my u/s so i get to get my thing done, and then get to go and hold a brand new baby girl!! Then we're going shopping with MIL and DH for baby stuff (FINALLY) and momma stuff. And i think o my way home i'll get a hair cut/style too. Not to mention that i discovered a great new feel good cute outfit that was given to me in maternity stuff. It didn't fit before so i cast it off...but now it fits great. I feel so cute today...perfect mood to meet baby finally! Sorry if this is totally scatter-brained....but i'm just so excited and happy and thrilled and yay!!!!!! I haven't felt this good in 5 months...since we found out! LOL

OK i'll be sure and call or text everyone tonight on the outcome of the baby-viewing!!! yay yay yay!!!

I'm gonna go and dance around to music now to try and calm down. HEHE

2 comments:

HB said...

Happy Friday! My favorite day of the week....every week, but this one is even better b/c we have a long holiday weekend! I love it! I am in a great mood too! And I am soooooooooooo excited to go to Crystal River tomorrow until Monday with Sean and Dad. And we are swimming with manatees on Sunday! YAY!

Unknown said...

This blog is my favorite EVER! You crack me up, Becky =D
Only 7 hours to go....