CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Happy Friday!! Whoot Whoot! I heart Fridays. It's 'see Joey day' and it's 8 hours till the weekend day. =)
So nothing really has gone on since my last posting...so i'll keep this one short(er).
Joel and I are going to the Scottish festival this weekend, and as long as the rain holds off...it should be fun. It was kinda rainy at the last one we went to 2 years ago so i guess it's just bad timing every year. I love spending the day outside but when it's wet and overcast all day it really stinks.
We aren't sure what we're going to do for Mother's day yet with Joel's mom...money is tight so I wanted to just cook up a big family dinner and all eat together or something, but we'll see how that turns out.
I don't have any really funny or whitty remarks...so i'll leave with my frustration over gas prices. $3.84...are you kidding me with these prices people? Production costs haven't gone up that much...just because it's running low on the amount we have left doesn't mean that it should cost more!? This is crazy!! And why the H E double hockey sticks aren't we digging for our own American oil!? We have it....we just won't go get it! It sucks that every time we go somewhere now, we have to think...how much will it cost in gas...can we afford to use that gas? It's no fun to have to consider that with every move we make. Especially with living in a country-ish area...it's crazy! I have to lose time with Joel on the weekend so i can stop on my way home from work and go shopping by myself, just so that we don't have to make an extra 'special' trip. grr. It's annoying.
Well i'm done for the day. Hopefully this weekend will be fun and exciting and pretty outside!

Bye!!

2 comments:

HB said...

Praying y'all have a sunny weekend!

I know, my uncle had 2 use 2 credit cards to fill up his tank. Granted, it's an Expedition, but c'mon. So funny, but so not funny!

We are shopping for our mothers at the hospital gift shop. They have really cute MD stuff and we get a 30% discount since we volunteer there on top of the 50% discount since we will go the day after MD. I know, we are cheaps! Doesn't mean we luv our mothers any less. wink wink

Have a great weekend!

sbrewner said...

I think frugality is a good thing. Enjoy your weekend!