Ok so now i'm in a blogging mood since i did the thing earlier this morning. Soooo you all get updated on our family life. SInce my last post (over a month ago) a lot has happened. Kenzie has gotten bigger, Joel and I have gotten financially stable lol and Thanksgiving has come and gone! We had an awesome Thanksgiving with everyone over at the house. Kenzie slept through the first half of dinner but it ended up working out...i got to eat a hot meal!! Then Kenz woke up and we all got to laugh and play with her. She ate some bread and a few bites of aunt San's sweet potato casserole but not too much. Guess she wasn't hungry!
Anywho....Joel and I are doing great these days...well besides our cars. My car idles really rough and Joel's car quit entirely. His uncle is lending us his extra truck though for now so there is no RUSH to get Joel's truck working which is SUCH a blessing! Hopefully Joel can get my car fixed up today but it is like 25 degrees outside so i'm not sure if he can do it or not. We had some snow fall on Monday morning which was awesome and some ice came down last night too. I don't think kenzie is feeling too well this morning, she woke up at 3am last night with a butt explosion all over the place and then just had another blowout....but i got to it before it escaped the diaper. Things i'm sure you want to know! :) Poor baby. She wasn't eating much today so i kinda figured something was up.
we're all looking forward to the Christmas festivities. We'll all get together on Christmas Eve and then come back to our house to have a gift exchange with Joel's uncle who can't come on Christmas day. Then Christmas morning Joel's mom will come over and make breakfast, we'll all get together and eat and open presents and then probably just watch Kenzie play all day long :) I'm so excited! I got Joel some good gifts too so yay!
I love my baby. She's on my lap now and just being so cuddly. She obviosuly isn't feeling great but it's almost nice because she isn't normally this snuggly.
I would post some pics but since i always post on FB i'm sure you guys have seen em and i'm not in the mood to go through all of that madness. Sorry! Nothing new anyways. We need to get some winter pics done for our Christmas cards as time draws to a close when we can do that!
I'm busy working on Kenzie's birthday invitations nowadays and hoping to get them in the mail REALLY soon.
Well i need to go and snuggle my sick baby girl. Hope it's nothing bad!
shout out to Vanessa...I'm the first friend to know about your new house and i'm sooo excited for you guys! I'm glad it all finally worked out in the end and you finally got your own house! What a great Christmas present! hurray!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
2 posts in one day...I've gone crazy!?
Posted by Becca at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Is Kenzie feeling better?
Post a Comment