CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hmmm....

Ok so i haven't posted in a few days...sorry.

Nothing too much to report on.
This past weekend brought us some nice weather so on Friday night Kenzie went to grandma's and so Joel and I got some time alone. On Saturday we went out to Madison with grandma in tow and walked around the town all day. It was gorgeous out and we had a great time. I took some cool pics of the downtown scene and have been having fun editing them.
Sunday was the norm...church and then home.
Kenzie is doing great and growing like a weed. She is pretty well out of all of her newborn stuff, save but a few onesies. I just realized that there are things that she never even wore! I knew it! So Hettie i hope you have a girl because i have SO much stuff...some still brand new!!
She is doing well at the sitter's house and i am so proud to get the good reports. She is beginning to get really interested in things and look around a lot. Today she actually discovered the tv and was in awe of it for a few mins. She loves lights so i'm not surprised that she'd be impressed by the tv. She is officially in size 1 diapers now which is a big help since we were gifted at least 2 or 3 months worth of size ones so no more buying diapers for a while. HURRAY!!
Although....i did get 4 coupons off of coupons.com for $5 off a pack of huggies diapers...so i will use those before they expire and buy some more. But anyways....
This weekend is going to be an interesting one. Friday night we don't have anything going on that i know of so we'll probably relax and clean house a little. Saturday we have a fundraising event at Joel's mom's school to attend....basically she wants to show Kenzie off so we'll be with her most all day long for that. Then Sunday is the big day. I've decided to meet up with my dad. He was going to Nashville this weekend anyways which is only 3 hrs from us...so he is going to come up here on Sunday and we'll hang out. I'm excited and nervous, scared and can't wait!! It's very odd. I haven't seen him since he moved to GA so it's been what...3 yrs maybe? I'm excited for him to see Mackenzie, but also thankful that she will be the big attention grabber...takes some of the awkwardness away.
So anyways...i'll let everyone know how it went later...little one is in bed waiting for me so i should get in there before she wakes up and discovers that i left!! eek!

GOODNIGHT!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Becky! I told you I read this =D, I love that you have this blog so I can keep up on what is going on in your life and with your little girl. I don't usually leave comments but I just wanted you to know that I will be thinking of you this Sunday and praying that all goes well!!

Becca said...

Wow i have like a following now! I think that makes 3!!
Thank you though, i'm so nervous/excited/scared!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you are! It'll go great though, I'm sure of it. Can't wait to hear all about it!

HB said...

Well, thanks in advance if we have a girl. :O)

How did it go with your dad?