CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day Off!!

I know I've only been back to work for 2 days but it has felt like an eternity!!!! I woke up around 7:30 and got ready for my JOB INTERVIEW at the bank....it went AWESOME!! She seems to really like me and said i'd be getting a call for a second interview soon. HURRAY!! Then we went off to Sears for Kenzie's pics to be made...went really well and Joel's mom bought us a big package of pics to split up. Then we ate lunch at Olive Garden..yummo! Then off to Kenzie's 6 week appt. She has gained 3 lbs since birth so she's doing GREAT! She is now 10lbs 7oz and 22'' long. My baby girl is growing up! Then she had to get her HepB shot and she screamed and cried after it so i felt just AWFUL! there is nothing worse than having to put your kid into a painful situation, neccessary as it may be. Anyways...then for my checkup..back onto BC pills....:::yay:::...NOT!!
Anywho...here are some of the pics that we got done today at Sears!
(and you can see her eyes this time Hettie!)




3 comments:

HB said...

Hope you get the job. What would it be? Part-time right and closer to your house? Awesome!

I heart the eyes! Smile!

Becca said...

It's still actually full time between 37-40 hours but i would alternate off between Weds. and Saturday because the bank is closed on Weds. but open half day on Saturday so that would be nice and i wouldn't mind working some saturday mornings. It'd be a teller job so i start at the bottom but can move up! I have a 2nd interview now on Saturday because the first one went AWESOME!!! hurray!

HB said...

Let me know how it goes! I'm know you will do great! Prayers.