CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So this is me

So Sean and Hettie created a blog spot, and I like to copy people, so I figured maybe I would start one up too. =) (sorry guys, my goal in life is to be like you LOL jk jk)
Today was uneventful...wake up...go to work...work....come home...cook and clean...then sit around doing nothing. The stress of Joel's schedule vs. mine is catching up with me. I hate that we only see each other 3 days per week right now, it just sux....sux sux sux. There are a lot of things i'd like him to be around for. Talking to me, eating dinner with me, playing with the dogs with me, anything...anything at all. Being in a new place without a lot of friends or familiarity takes its toll on a person like me that likes to be around people ALL the time. But i am happy with our house, and our life in general, just wish that it were easier AND that we'd catch a break a little more often, here and there. But alas, such is life...so i hear.
So I guess i'll start posting on here at night to keep me busy and in touch with people. Since i'm sure you all have nothing better to do than see what i do every day. ;)

2 comments:

HB said...

Hey sweetie:

I am so glad you got a blog too! It's okay if you copied. I am just proud that I got ya away from Myspace. Or at least I gave you another outlet for communicating so that I can communicate back to ya, even tho we already email everyday! Any way, I'm rambling. I'm telling you, its good therapy. Even if no one really reads it. I like it. I got the idea from Super Nanny. Don't ask. Long story. We can tell you other things you can do, like add ads and stuff. Then if someone clicks on your ad, cha-ching. You get paid! No, you can't click on your own ads! I knew that's what you were thinking. I thought that at first too!

I know all about the loneliness. I absolutely know about it! I hope that things get better and that you and your hubby get to spend more time together. I am here, even though far away, but I am always here when you need a friend. Just remember we have to work hard so that later we can play hard. Or by that time, we will just want to sit on our rockers on the front porch. But at least Joel will be sitting there next to you.

Okay, I could type forever. We just heard the shuttle breaking the sound barrier. Random, I know.

I love you!

sbrewner said...

Hey bec, glad to hear you are blogging. you should be happy that we are putting comments on your page, no one comments on ours. Tell joel about mine, he was an inspiration for the title. I hope you all are well, just keep blogging and reading ours and we'll be able to keep in touch better.
-Sean